Meet Our Team
P&G Machine is a family owned and operated business with roots in the community since 1943. We take pride in our team of committed specialists who know how to think outside the box and deliver exceptional service and results. We're able to meet your timeline needs and are available to start your job immediately. Give us a call to get started! (877) 471-4481
Harold, 1st Generation Owner
- Started P&G Machine and Supply Co., Inc. in 1943 and was with the Company until his death in 1991.
Paul, 2nd Generation Owner
- Semi-Retired, Works with CNC Programming
Harold, 3rd Generation President
- All around go to guy. If you need to know something ask for the SOB of P&G (Son of Boss) and you will be talking with Hal
- is the Granddaughter/Daughter of our owners and keeps us in check as our Comtroller
- Accounts Payable came into the family via Pam and helps in our Accounting Department and this is his 2nd time time around working at P&G.
is also a Granddaughter/Daughter of our owners and works in whatever capacity is needed.. accounting, front desk..
Deborah, Accounts Receivable
- Came to the Company in November of 1979 working with all three (3) generations of owners. She is responsible for Accounts Receivables, she is our Gate Keeper & Operator of P&G, so she will be the one greeting you as you enter our doors at P&G.
Tony, Inside Sales -
Tony has been at P&G since 1967, he has gone from being our delivery guy, to a shop assistant, warehouse man and is in inside sales too.
Ray Hoffmann -
Ray joined us this year to oversee the machine shop; he brings 25 years experience with him.
Derek, Gear Manufacturer/Cutter
- Derek has been at P&G for 20 years now and is our expert gear manufacturer and cutter.
Willie, CNC Machinist
- Willie has been at P&G for 11 years and is one of our our CNC Machinists and this is his 2nd time time around working at P&G.
Pat, Mechanic, Machinist & Inventory Control
- Pat has been at P&G for 5 years and is our resident Mechanic, and works as Machinist & handles our Inventory Control.